Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful for...

I just want to write the 22 things I am thankful for ALL in one :))
1. Our Lord and Savior!
2. My wonderful husband
3. Our beautiful children
4. My parents/the kids grandparents/Hunters parents!
5. Hunters job--allows me to stay at home, and be financially stable!
6. Our SWEET home. I am SO thankful for our home!!
7. My sassy Sadie Belle--she has been with Hunter and I through EVERYTHING!
8. Our kuerig -- can't live without it!
9. Our church home- it is SO wonderful!
10. Our vehicles--can't get to and fro without em!
11. NAP TIME- I just LOVE when it is the boys' nap time :)
12. BED TIME- I LOVE bed time more than anything else!! lol
13. Facebook-I love I can update family on how the boys are doing.
14. WINE- I love, love, love, love wine and I am so very thankful Jesus turned water into wine!
15. Target- (my husband...not so much) but I am so thankful there is such thing as target!!
16. My momma- I am so thankful she was/is the role model I had growing up. She is such a great mom, and I had the best example of how to be the best mom and wife. She has taught me everything I know, I hope my kids will look back and feel the way about me as I do my mom! Love you momma!
17. Ellen- she is seriously the best. I always get a good laugh watching her show, or a good cry! She is just wonderful.
18. Hopeless romantic movies- YUP. I just love to eat a GALLON of ice cream and bawl my eyes out in my pajamas.
19. Disney- I am so thankful for Disney, because I have found my place in this world as a disney princess.
20. Memories- I know this is strange, but I am so thankful for the memories I have all good and bad, they have taught me about love, life, and everything in between. I can relive the best times over and over, in the moment when everything felt right.
21. Books- I love books on how to be a better wife, mom, and homemaker. They teach me SO many things!
22. Finally, I am thankful for my daddy. Although he isn't my biological father, he is MY dad. He has pushed me to my limits, helped me up, and walked me down the aisle. He is the very best Papa for our boys & he is one of the most hard working, selfless, respectful man I know. :) I know to this day, if there is one person I can count on, its always him. Thanks dad for everything you do.

My 22 days of thanks! :-)


REAL QUICK:: I've been really praying hard lately for patience. I am not impatient with the boys, but every night around bed time and during the day before nap time I can really feel my patience running thin. And every day it seems to be getting harder and harder, ever since I started praying. Then it hit me, God wont just give me patience when I ask. He is making me LEARN how to have patience. He knows my limits, and it's getting a little better every day. Anyone else who is struggling with the "unanswered prayers" try to think of things a little differently. By the boys being more of a handful, He is pushing me that much harder to have more patience. Just because He isn't answering your prayer the way you want it to be answered, doesn't mean he isn't listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment