Friday, August 9, 2013

Updates on our little family :)

WOW, nearly a year since I have last posted (ooops!) maybe it has something to do with having two very busy babies! :) WELL, here are updates on everyone in our family!!

Dad- Hunter has got a promotion at work and is now a "chief" dispatcher. His schedule has changed & that means so have the boys' and I schedule. I am so proud of Hunter and what he has accomplished at work. Not only the promotion, but he received his bachelors degree this past May at DBU!! He is such a hard working man, provider & the BEST dad to our boys!

Jayton - There are no words to describe this child except ... "he's just bubba" ... His "coco" (Hunters dad) Calls him, Dozer Boy....& he is JUST that. He gets into any and everything, whenever, however, & is NON STOP!  He is starting to talk, grow, and be SO smart. He just turned two which just blows my mind..I cannot believe he is TWO! UGH! He is starting  "preschool" on Tuesday/Thursday from 9-2pm. I think this will be SO good for him to be with other kids & learn from someone other than mom! I am so excited for him, we soon have to go buy a backpack & lunchbox for him, that will be fun! Looking forward to seeing how school changes him ({for the BETTER}) I hope!!

Ralen- He is my little cuddle bug, think twice before he does anything, and level headed kid! He is the SWEETEST little smiley boy!! Coco calls Ralen "Smiley" .. because you will NEVER see Ralen without a smile on his face. Although, brother is showing him the ways of "FUN" (( getting into shaving cream, soap, and toothpaste)) LITERALLY they have gotten into all three of those things in 24 hours! Ralen too will be going to "preschool" it will be harder for me to let him go, because he is so smiley and sweet, I would love to just have him with me cuddling 24/7! But, I am excited to watch him grow and learn from school too!!

Mom- WELL, not much has changed with mom. I think I have done my hair three times since my last post, and I am lucky if I get to brush my teeth before noon!! BUT, I am starting school, just one class, while the boys go to their school! I am excited for further my education and get my degree (one day!!) But for now, I will just take 1-2 class(es) at a time, so when the boys are ready for school, I will have my degree! Life is just a roller coaster every day, I get up in the morning & just hold on till the ride is over! And I really do look like I just got off a roller coaster by bed time!!

Well, I think that is all for now! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment