Thursday, February 23, 2012

So, It really hit me today....hard. I am a mom of (almost) 2 boys. EEK! I am SO excited, little boys are the absolute best. BUT, they also will turn into one big hormone soon! I was listening to the radio (94.9 KLTY) & this song came on... it's called "Lead me" by Sanctus Real. This song is SO incredible. Here are some of the lyrics:::

Lead me with strong hands
Stand up when I can't
Don't leave me hungry for love
Chasing dreams, what about us?

Show me you're willing to fight
That I'm still the love of your life
I know we call this our home
But I still feel alone

So Father, give me the strength
To be everything I'm called to be
Oh Father, show me the way
To lead them



It is about man praying about his future family, him asking God to lead him to be the dad and husband God wants him to be. HOW AMAZING IS THAT? This song just brought tears to my eyes as I was driving down I-35 with my sleeping baby boy in the backseat & a kicking baby boy in my tummy. It came on to me quickly that it is Hunter and I's job to teach Jayton & Jax about the men God wants them to be. I couldn't be more excited about it! I am so glad I have a supporting husband who also wants his boys to grow up to be men of God. They have the perfect role model -- their dad!--. Hunter is such a great person, inside and out. He is not afraid to pray with me or for me, with our children or for them. I believe as parents of boys, we have to teach them how to be Godly men, how to treat their spouse, and how to provide. I hope my boys can make some woman as happy as Hunter has made me! 
Jax & Jayton's updates:: We had Jaxs' doctor appointment this morning..he's doing great! He is measuring to be 1lb (hehe)! His heartbeat is 143bpm! He sure is a stinkin cutie pie!! 
Jaytons update: His 6 month appointment was about two weeks ago, he too is as healthy as can be! He is wearing 12month clothes right now & is 20lbs. He is in the 96th percentile for height & 86th for weight. He is crawling, & lifting himself up on ANYTHING!! I'm sure he is going to be walking in no time. This little boy has grown up so fast. Even staying home with him and getting to watch him grow 24/7...it feels like yesterday I just had him. I love my little boys to pieces!!




Pinterest has inspired me:: 1. to organize my house
2. To cook meals for my husand (he is a health nut, & I can always find a tasty healthy recipe)
3. To make things myself!
4. How to save money!
5. Little tricks to make life easier!! 
6. How easy life can be if you are organized!! I have been in the process of gutting out my house and organizing it! I know my husband it happier, I sure am happier & happy mom=happy everyone else!! I absolutely LOVE pinterest, it has changed my life for the better!! 


Well, I think that is all the new updates for our family! :) Have a wonderful day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment