Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Bubbas & new baby Talley update!

Whew, I haven't posted anything in a while!

Here is Jaytons update on his 4 month checkup- He is 16lb even. He is 26.5 inches long. Which brings him to the 70th percintile on weight & the 90th on height! I think we have got an athlete on our hands! He is growing up so much. Last night my mother in law bought us the "baby bullet" to be able to make his own baby food. Since his doctor has okayed us, we made him sweet potatoes! I could not feed them fast enough to him! He loved them! I don't think I am going to have a hard time getting this child to eat ANYTHING! haha!! It is such a blast to watch him grow and learn new things!! I am one proud momma!!


About baby Talley #2- She/He (she...hehe!) is doing great! I went to the doctor last week & I was 9weeks along. The doctor said I was more than ready for another baby, well my body was anyway. My due date in July 7th right now, but we are going to ask to get induced the end of June. The reason being, is our medical insurance in July is going to start doing a $2,000 deductible. But If we have the baby in June, it will cost us $35, just like Jayton did. So Hopefully everything is wonderful in this pregnancy, just as the last one, to where she will be okay with inducing me a week early!

Both of my kids are doing great!! I'll say, life is pretty good right now!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment