Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jayton's MiLESTONE number one!

Okay so a couple mornings ago, right after I fed him...I set Jayton down on his tummy. I was watching him move around and it looked like he was about to roll over. I thought in my head "should I go get my camera...it looks like he is trying to roll over"....then i second guessed it, thinking "no way is he going to roll over! He is only 10 weeks old!" Right after that thought ran through my head he ROLLED OVER! I couldn't believe it! And neither could he! haha, after he rolled over his eyes got HUGE and he was just in shock for about three seconds (as was I). I think we both had just huge eyes, and were motionless! Then I jumped up and was screaming and hollering out of excitement. Hunter was sleeping because he was working a night shift that night, but I just HAD to wake him up and tell him! I was just so excited and such a proud mother. He has done it since!! I now have to be EXTRA careful while changing him, bathing him etc. I am just so proud of him! He is getting ENTIRELY too big, I just want him a newborn baby again :( Although, sleep is nice! Everyone knows I LOVE my sleep!!


This is totally not part of his milestone, but last night we had a bachelorette party! "we" is My sister-in-law Lisa and our cousin Elizabeth! We got a blacked out SUV to take us to down town Fort Worth, ate at UNO's...went to 8.0  and four day weekend! 8.0 is a bar, and four day weekend is a comedy club. We had so much fun!! We all stayed the night at my Mother-in-laws house! My momma kept Jayton for me, so I got to sleep and wake up on my own! It was so nice and much needed! Anyway, I am EXTREMELY honored to be the Matron Of Honor in Lisa's wedding! She is going to be the most beautiful bride! Just two weeks left!!

Well I think that's it for now! Next milestone:scooting/crawling! AHH, everyone has said they grow up FAST, but i think fast is an UNDERSTATEMENT! It is the speed of light!

No comments:

Post a Comment