Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The man I call my Husband..

I just want to tell y'all about the man my husband is and brag on him a little bit :)

  I just love him so much. He works SO hard, he works nights, weekends, holidays, and his job is sOoO stressful. When he has a bad day he always comes home with a smile on his face and NEVER complains. In fact, he comes home thankful to have a job. Not only does he work just one job, but TWO. He is a firefighter in the Air Force and works that one weekend a month and two weeks a year.





Hunter will work 17 days in a row sometimes, and never has a poor attitude about it. He is my rock. He is always trying to go further and get more education to be able to provide for his family. He respects the fact I wanted to stay home with our Son, watch him grow, and be the best mother I can be. Not only does he work shift-work, but he is going to school full time. Hunter makes me want to be a better wife, mother and all around person.
 
  He never gets angry when something doesn't go his way, he never yells at me, always listens when I need someone to talk to, and makes me smile. He puts me first in everything he does and always makes "us" time.  Not only is he a wonderful Husband, and provider, but he is the worlds greatest dad. He has so much love for Jayton, I am SO thankful Jayton has a father like Hunter. As a mentor, role model, best friend, baseball partner, and sometimes a discipliner (Lord knows that will be my weakness).

I have so much respect for the man I call my Husband. He is just the BEST. I love you Hunter, thank you so much for being the man that you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment